Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Things Thursday: 3/21/13

I can't believe it's Thursday already!

On Tuesday I posted about my little dining room re-do, which I am presently enjoying very much! Turns out I'm not the only one embracing the recent season change. There are so many beautiful spring decor ideas floating around!

I've come across a couple particularly special posts I'd like to share with you guys today... enjoy, and be inspired!


Diane at An Extraordinary Day changed up her dining room as well, but she really went all out with the decor! I thought this setting was just beautiful and, again, features a color scheme that is bold AND springy. The blue tinted glass brings it all together perfectly!
 

The other spring decor project I'd like to feature this week is this handmade figurine... Amy at While Wearing Heels touched my rabbit nerve with this creation. I'm a total sucker for anything rabbit themed, and a rustic rabbit made of barn-wood? Almost too much for me to handle. I love how earthy it is, while also representing a clear image of springtime. Amazing!

These two ladies have some seriously good taste. I can't wait to see what else they come up with!

Almost to the weekend! Look for another craft tutorial from me in tomorrow morning's post :-)





1 comment:

  1. Rosie! You just made me smile from ear to ear. Thank you so much for featuring this little barn wood bunny. Seriously, who needs to be an Easter bunny when you could be a barn wood bunny featured on The Frugal Freshman Homemaker? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete