Perfect for hostess gifts or just for family & friends!
This holiday season, I wanted to give some loved ones something before the holidays. Something they could put in the house. I decided an evergreen wall hanging to help them decorate would be a nice, personal, handmade gift. What's great about it is you can personalize it to who you're giving it to! I chose generic accents from Michael's wreathe-making and floral section, but you could use lots of nick-knacks to customize your gift!
- Fresh evergreens (I got mine from a friend who has tall pine trees that could spare some small branches!)
- Double sided ribbon
- Wire (available in jewelry making sections and near wreath making supplies in craft stores)
- Various accents (also available in wreath making and floral departments)
- Combine evergreen branches in such a way that they create a flat, fan-like shape. Wrap wire around endings to hold together.
- With another piece of wire, wrap around ends again and create a hanging loop for mounting to the wall.
- Tie a bow around the ends to hide as much of the wire as possible.
- Add accents to customize!